المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : احدث اخبار بوليود ..........؟

Gĕ Gĕ
23 / 07 / 2011, 07 : 04 PM
http://www.mexat.com/vb/images/icons/icon14.png أحدث أخبار بوليود...............

http://ww.smashits.com/reviews/images/bigimages/akshay.jpg After Amitabh Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit, Manisha Koirala, Jackie Shroff, Anupam Kher, Govinda, Sridevi and Karisma, it's Akshay Kumar's turn to switch to the small screen now. The hunky hero is all set for a new innings.

Sahara TV seems to have managed a coup once again, after signing on Akshay Kumar for a television series. Akshay has given the channel the go-ahead for a serial that will essentially focus on what he's best at - stunts. Yes, keeping in with his action image, the show will be packed with death defying stunts.

Going by the reports, Akshay's serial will be telecast every week and each episode will be of sixty minutes' duration. In the serial, Akshay will share tips with viewers on fitness and offer advice on stunts - especially the filmi kind. He will also unravel some of Bollywood's secrets pertaining to the better stunts that we've seen on screen.

The industry is rather surprised with this development because after the super-success of 'Andaaz', Akshay is one of the hottest actors around. Many people are wondering why the actor is venturing into television.

But according to sources, like in the case of Sridevi and Karisma, Sahara TV has wooed him with a fantastic monetary deal that the actor just couldn't resist. Besides, he also felt that since he was not really 'acting' in the serial, it wouldn't go against his image.

For a serial featuring an actor it is very important that he or she chooses one that goes along with his or her image. Otherwise, there are little chances of the serial clicking with the television viewers like as it happened in the case of Manisha Koirala, Madhuri Dixit, Govinda and a few others. So as far as the concept is concerned, Akshay Kumar is on the right track because stunts are Akshay's forte as an actor and his involvement with the serial would be complete.

Although, no official confirmation has come from both sides, sources close to the actor confirm that negotiations indeed are on. But one thing is for sure that Akshay 'Khiladi' Kumar will provide television viewers with a lot of thrilling and exciting moments as and when the serial gets on air. Because Akshay 'Khiladi' surely loves adventure, wilderness and more, and has the power to scare the daylights out of you with his on-screen perilous stunts.

There are few actors who are professional like him. During his initial days, he had signed a film, Shabnam Kapoor's 'Pashchim Ki Laila Purab Ka Chaila', which was supposed to be Namrata Shirodkar's debut venture.

The film had been delayed for unavoidable reasons. But it is being revived now and Akshay has decided to shoot for it with Namrata. Although Akshay could have easily acted pricey and demanded his current price from the producer, he is shooting the film on the price he had committed at that time. But trust Akshay for his professionalism that after all highs and lows has kept a level head and not let his regained form go to his head.

On the personal front, we are informed that Akshay's planning to build an adventure home' in the middle of the African Safari. One little birdie tells us that the post 'Andaaz' shoot in the gorgeous sand dunes of Cape Town (South Africa), has mesmerized so much that he wants to buy a house there. One has little doubt that the new proposed home for the daredevil 'Khiladi' will prove to be a great escapade from the boisterous pace of city life.

http://ww.smashits.com/reviews/images/bigimages/hrithik.jpg

He came, he saw, he conquered - this was when Hrithik Roshan made a debut creating history. The media elevated him to the status of 'god' after 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hain'. Hrithik laughs at the memory. The same media brought him down from his perch when his films failed at the box office. He was not hurt, though that it did affect him initially. Hrithik Roshan now dares to re-conquer his lost glory. "I was always attracted to the glamour of film Industry. I always knew that I will become an actor some day," confessed Hrithik Roshan during one of his maiden interviews.

Some excerpts of his maiden interview:

Why are you مهم in the goody goody guy mould in all your films?

After the super success and super stardom courtesy 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hain', every director perceived me as a good, and pure soul. So they cast me in the same mould. I got so tired of using those terms to explain my characters in all my films. I realize that I have repeated my look in all my films. But they were all big makers like Yash Chopra, Subhash Ghai, Sooraj Barjatya, and Karan Johar approaching me. It was stupid of me to tell them that I cannot play the character they wanted me to as I was already playing it in some other film. Ultimately a film works; it's not my character or me! When a good film comes your way, you should do it. That's the bottomline. How many guys get a chance to work with these makers?

How much are you like the goody-goody characters that you play?

I try to imbibe the nice qualities of the characters I play. But, it's not so easy, especially in this industry.

How come none of your recent films has done well at the box office?

If a great film had failed, I would have been shocked and would have lost focus. But the films that didn't run deserved not to run. A good film runs, while a bad one doesn't.

Why is ' Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon' too not doing well?

I think it is a bit too early to comment on the performance of 'Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon'. Let it settle down first.

How much does the failure of your films affect you?

If a film doesn't do well, it affects my professional life. But it is no reflection on my talent. We need to make good films.

Isn't a new trend of wanting to look different emerging?

I always knew it. But it wasn't happening in India. Besides, I was مهم with all my films. The post 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hain' phase was such a jumble. On one hand I was getting invited from Prince Charles, Nelson Mandela and Madonna and on the other there were big filmmakers. I just grabbed what I thought was the best. I was going hysterical with all the euphoria. I was comfortable doing things my way. Now I have hit solid ground and am stable. I can decide what to do and what not to do. مايو - أيارbe somewhere I also disregarded the fact that an actor has to look refreshingly new and different in every film, be it his look, hair, or clothes. It is very exciting for the actor as well. I am very different in 'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon'. I don't think I can be more different than I am in 'Koi Mil Gaya'. I have a still different look in 'Lakshya'. I am doing just one film at a time now and don't know what I am going to do after that. I have realized that I don't need to do films if I don't get a good script.

How is your home production 'Koi Mil Gaya', shaping up?

It's a film, which will drag you into the theatre. I play a man with the mind of a 10-year-old. The story is about how he changes. I am keeping my fingers crossed though.

Has your equation with people in the industry changed?

I don't know why people say that. Equations with people change. It is very natural and should not affect you at all. I don't let it hurt me. The industry is not my family. This is business. I am doing my job here. I read many things being said about me when my films failed. Initially, I was slightly affected by it. But eventually I found them very entertaining. It was equally entertaining to read that I was a 'phenomenon' and 'god'. I have had saints coming from all over India just to look at me and going back satisfied. It was crazy. It was also entertaining to see shots of me leading the Shah Rukh Khans and Aamir Khans of the industry. It was completely wrong and not in sync with my experience. Thankfully, I had a stable mind and knew that all this was just to create drama. This never happens in Hollywood. Leonardo was never compared to Al Pacino or Tom Cruise after 'Titanic'.

Are you considering a Hollywood project?

There have been offers in the past, but none is interesting or exciting enough. It isn't something I'd like to rush into, since I am satisfied here and have a lot to learn from the industry. Doing a Hollywood film would mean getting cut off for quite some time, learning their lingo and absorbing their work structure.

Why have you been inaccessible to the media all these months?

It was not a conscious effort but there was nothing to talk about. Nothing has happened in life too. I was just involved with completing my films.

What does marriage means to you?

It is my stress-buster. When I go home to Suzanne, everything else pales into insignificance.

Do you intend starting a family soon?

I need to grow up first. Family is something that I don't want to do !

http://www.mexat.com/vb/clear.gif (http://www.mexat.com/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=268996)

N O U R Y
23 / 07 / 2011, 05 : 05 PM
تسلمين حبيبتي
بس لازم تقرين القوانين
وانتي مو مترجمه الخبر لازم تترجمينه و المصدر حبيبتي وينه
واشوف الاعضاء الي بعدي
تسلمين على مجهودج