المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : راي ضد عائلة خان: قصّة خياليّة حديثة!

عاشق بوليوود
04 / 04 / 2004, 08 : 02 AM
راي ضد عائلة خان : قصّة خياليّة حديثة !

http://movies.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=568096

ذات مرّة, في ليس حتّى الآن بعيدًا, ليس بلد رائع جدًّا اتّصل ببوليوود, هناك حكم ثلاثة خانات - شاه رخ, أمير و سلمان . كانوا ثلاثة بادشاهس لبوليوود, الخانات لا مثيل له . لا أحد جرؤ للتّشكيك في سلطتهم, و هؤلاء من, حُكِمَ للأبد .

ثمّ, يوم واحد, هناك جاء زعيم هواء نقيّ سريع و معه, أميرة عسلي العين جميلة و جذّابة و صغيرة . كانت أيشواريا راي, ملكة العالم و كلّ القلوب . الثّلاثة خانات هُوجِمَتْ عيونهم هذه السّيّدة الجميلة . لكنّ حتّى قبل اثنان منهم - شاه رخ و أمير - يمكن أن يدرك ماذا ضربهم, الأميرة الجميلة بُهِرَتْ أقدامها بالأصغر, سلمان . رقصت طريقتها في قلبه على الطّرفة أقدام رشيقة ذات إصبع . سلمان ليس فقط كوّمها كبطلته في ديل دي تشك سانام الطّنين, لكنّ ما اتّبع كان دوّامة

الرّومانسيّة بين الأميرة و الخان الذي تحوّل إلى عاصفة طوال الوقت . كانوا زوج الحلم, حسد الخانات الأخرى . كانت قرّة عين سلمان ...

http://movies.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=568097

بعد سنوات, خان الآخر, بدشاه شاه رخ, أخيرًا كوّم الأميرة الأكثر رواجًا لإنتاجه المحلّيّ, تشالت تشالت . كل شيئ كان يبحر بسهولة إلى الأمام حتّى, يوم لطيف, قرّر سلمان دفع سيّدته يحبّ زيارةً على مجموعات الفيلم .السّيناريو الممتاز لقصّة الحبّ الممتازة لشخصين ممتازين فجأة ساء في مكان ما . رغم أن لا أحد بالضّبط يعرف ماذا حدث ذلك اليوم, كان لدى الإشاعات هو سلمان فيما يبدو ذلك أصبح سكران و أساء التّصرّف مع أيشواريا, و, عندما حاول شاه رخ التّدخّل, هو حُيِّيَ بسوء الاستغلال و التّهديدات من قبل العشيق المهموم . انتقم شاه رخ باستبدال أش براني مخيرجي . كان فيلمي يصبح متكلّفًا . كأنا منتج عمل تمامًا تمامًا و ليس هناك اعتذارات لذلك, كان منطق شاه رخ . ضرب أش بالمثل بقول أن شاه رخ خان قد يكون الأعظم في حقله, لكنه يجب بعيدًا أن يذهب كإنسان .من هناك إلى الأمام, لم يكن هناك حبّ مفقود بين الأميرة و الاستعراضيّ . و اليوم أيشواريا و شاه رخ ليسا على أفضل الشروط . أخيرًا ايشو قرّر أنها قد قد بدرجة كافية و قرّر كسر قانونها للشرف و الصّمت على سلمان . جدًّا فيما بعد سنوات التّخمين و إنكار كثيرة, أيشواريا اعترف بعلاقتها بالخان قد كان منزعج .

تابع

عاشق بوليوود
04 / 04 / 2004, 08 : 02 AM
http://movies.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=568098
سلمان و تحطّمت مارس الماضي, لكنه غير قادر أن يصل إلى اتّفاق معه, صرّحت . طبقًا للممثّلة, الزّوج انقسم بعد أن اعترف أنه كان خائن لها عن غير قصد . بعد أن تحطّمنا, سيتّصل بي و قمامة المحادثة . هو أيضًا اشتبه فيّ للإقامة علاقات مع شركائي في بطولة . كنت متّصلاً بالجميع, من أبهيشيك باتشان إلى شاه رخ خان . كانت هناك أوقات عندما أصبح سلمان جسديًّا معي, لحسن الحظّ بدون ترك أيّ علامات . و سأذهب إلى العمل كما لو لا شيئ قد حدث .هي أيضًا ادّعت أن خان جسديًّا سيستغلّ نفسه لكسب اهتمامها . في ذلك الوقت, علاقتهم بالفعل قد وصلت إلى الأقلّ حدّ . أخذ سلمان انفجار أش العامّ و الانتهاء إلى القلب .نفس المساء, صدم مدرّعته, يقتل شخص واحد و يجرح أربعة آخرين . فيما بعد, خان مختلّ الذي يتكلّم عن حياته الشّخصيّة قال, أيشواريا كان ملكة جمال العالم . لديها سمعة نظيفة . هي ذكيّة, و تعمل القرارات الصّحيحة . أنا طفل . أنا بارد و كالكلاتيف, و تفكيري قديم ."

http://movies.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=568099

ادخل المثاليّ, أمير خان . مثل الخانين الآخرين, هو أيضًا أراد العمل مع الأميرة, لكنّ كان لدى القدر شيئ ما آخر على وشك الحدوث لكلاهم . حتّى قبل أن يمكن أن تبدأ في التّطلّع إلى الانتفاضة, أمير و بوبي بيدي المنتج أسقطاها من الفيلم . ال القرار عُمِلَ من قبل خان الثّالث بعد طلبات من أيشواريا إلى الضّعف كمّيّة المال كانت أصلاً لتُدْفَع . هي اُسْتُبْدِلَتْ بأكثر من أميشا باتل الرّاغب . قد خسرت الأميرة عرش آخر . بينما قالت ايش, أنا اختار خارج الارتفاع ليس بسبب المال . أنا غير طمّاع . عملت تشوخر بالي عمليًّا مجّانًا, الحقيقة هي أنها خسرت فيلم آخر, أمير آخر . لا خان يعمل, كان الدّرس ذلك الحدث علّم .

و تلك هو نهاية قصّة الأميرة الجميلة و الثّلاثة خانات ...

لا قصّة خياليّة التي تنتهي, بالتّأكيد !

عاشق بوليوود
04 / 04 / 2004, 12 : 02 AM
وهذا الخبر باللغة الانجليزيه

Rai versus Khans: A modern fairy tale!

Once upon a time, in a not-so-far-away, not-so-wonderful-land called Bollywood, there ruled three Khans - Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman. They were the three Badshahs of Bollywood, the irreplaceable Khans. No one dared to question their authority, and those who did, were doomed for ever.

Then, one day, there came a cracking whip of fresh air and along with it, a young, charming, beautiful hazel-eyed princess. She was Aishwarya Rai, queen of the universe and all hearts. The three Khans had their eyes set on this beautiful lady. But even before two of them – Shah Rukh and Aamir - could realise what hit them, the beautiful princess was swept off her feet by the youngest, Salman. She danced her way into his heart on twinkle-toed, nimble feet. Salman not only bagged her as his heroine in 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam', but what followed was a whirlwind

romance between the princess and the Khan, which turned into a tempest over time. They were the dream couple, the envy of the other Khans. She was Salman's pride and joy...

Years later, the other Khan, Badshah Shah Rukh, finally bagged the most sought after princess for his home production, 'Chalte Chalte'. Everything was sailing smoothly along till, one fine day, Salman decided to pay his lady love a visit on the sets of the film.The perfect script for the perfect love story of two perfect people suddenly went wrong somewhere. Though no one exactly knows what happened that day, rumours had it that apparently Salman got drunk and misbehaved with Aishwarya; and, when Shah Rukh tried to intervene, he was greeted with abuse and threats by the aggrieved lover. Shah Rukh retaliated by replacing Ash with Rani Mukherjee. "My film was getting affected. As a producer I did completely right and there are no apologies for that," was Shah Rukh's logic. Ash hit back by saying that "Shah Rukh Khan may be the greatest in his field, but he has a long way to go as a human being." From there onwards, there has been no love lost between the princess and the showman. And today Aishwarya and Shah Rukh are not on the best of terms. Finally Ash decided that she had had enough and decided to break her code of honour and silence on Salman. So after years of speculation and many denials, Aishwarya admitted her relationship with the Khan had been a troubled one.

"Salman and I broke up last March, but he isn't able to come to terms with it,"she stated. According to the actress, the couple split after he inadvertently admitted that he had been unfaithful to her. "After we broke up,he would call me and talk rubbish. He also suspected me of having affairs with my co-stars. I was linked up with everyone, from Abhishek Bachchan to Shah Rukh Khan. There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks. And I would go to work as if nothing had happened."She also claimed that Khan would physically abuse himself in order to gain her attention. By then, their relationship had already hit rock bottom. Salman took Ash's public outburst and the break-up to heart.The same night, he crashed his Land Cruiser, killing one person and injuring four others. Later, a disturbed Khan, talking about his personal life said, "Aishwarya has been Miss World. She has a clean reputation. She is intelligent, and makes the right decisions. I am a brat. I am cold and calculative, and my thinking is old-fashioned."

Enter the perfectionist, Aamir Khan. Like the other two Khans, he also wanted to work with the princess, but fate had something else in store for both of them. Even before she could start shooting for the 'The Rising', Aamir and producer Bobby Bedi dropped her from the movie. The decision was made by the third Khan following demands from Aishwarya to double the amount of money she was originally to be paid. She was replaced by a more than willing Amisha Patel. The princess had lost another throne. While Ash said, "I opted out of 'The Rising' not because of money. I'm not greedy. I did 'Chokher Bali' virtually for free," the fact is that she lost another film, another prince. No-Khan do, was the lesson that episode taught.

And that is the end of the story of the beautiful princess and the three Khans...

No fairy tale ending, for sure!

مانيشا كويرالا
05 / 04 / 2004, 56 : 12 AM
هالفلم اذا نزل راح يكوون قنبلة بسينما بوليوود