بيت حبايب اشواريا راي [ 3 ] - Aishwarya Rai - الصفحة 8 - منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد
  التسجيل   التعليمـــات   التقويم   اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

أرشيـف حبـَــآيب آلنجــوم (بيـوت الفنآنين القديمة والمُغلقة)

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 32 : 10 PM   #71
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

الصورة الرمزية عـاشق اشواريا

تاريخ التسجيل: 28 / 02 / 2010
الدولة: كويتي وآفتخر ,,
العمر: 28
المشاركات: 11,867
معدل تقييم المستوى: 21474848
عـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond repute
انــشالله تعجبــكم الـصور والفيـديـو حبـايبي
عـاشق اشواريا غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 37 : 10 PM   #72
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

عـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond reputeعـاشق اشواريا has a reputation beyond repute

قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 38 : 10 PM   #73
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 39 : 10 PM   #74
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

صـور نيــو اكـشن ريبلي

قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 40 : 10 PM   #75
بوسي2010
نجم ساطع |●~

الصورة الرمزية بوسي2010

تاريخ التسجيل: 13 / 08 / 2010
الدولة: مصر
المشاركات: 948
معدل تقييم المستوى: 3467
بوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond reputeبوسي2010 has a reputation beyond repute
وااو تسلم ايديك يا عاشق

بجد البيت منور بيك

كل سنه وانتم طيوبين
بوسي2010 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 42 : 10 PM   #76
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

صـــوووورة نيــوو حق ايشــو وابشــيكـ فديــتهم انشالله يكوون فرحانين طول عمرهم فديــتهم
قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 43 : 10 PM   #77
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

ثــانكس بـوسي هـذا من ذووقج
قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 44 : 10 PM   #78
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

صــورة نيــو حق ايشــو اهـ فديـتهـا يا حظ الي جمبـهـا والله
قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 45 : 10 PM   #79
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

صــورتيــن اول مـره اشــوفهم ملـوت كوالـيس رافان

قديم 11 / 09 / 2010, 52 : 10 PM   #80
عـاشق اشواريا
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

أراء المشــاهيــر بالعــالم والممثــلين البوليودين عـن الملكه اشـواريا راي بـاتشـان ""
Julia Roberts – “Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world”
Roger Ebert(film critic)- “Aishwarya Rai is not just the first, but also the second most beautiful woman in the world”
Rekha – “Among the models I admire, I find Aishwarya is the best. I disagree with the media that she is ‘plastic’. I find her very expressive.
Linda Evangelista(Supermodel) – “She’s stunningly beautiful.”
Shobha De – “I think Aishwarya Rai is quite a star.”
Shah Rukh Khan – “It’s sad that things didn’t work out with Ash in Chalte Chalte. But believe me, I bear no ill will towards her. I feel very proud of the fact that when you go to London, France, Germany, the only two Indian names people recognise are Aishwarya Rai and Amitabh Bachchan. Amitabh Bachchan has been there for so many years and he’s wonderful. But Aishwarya Rai is our contemporary, younger than many of us. She’s perhaps done less work than me and to still be the international face of Indian cinema is great.”
Shah Rukh Khan(on the Chalte Chalte controvery) – “See, people will keep saying that I don’t work with her because I’m Shah Rukh Khan and supposedly a big star and powerful enough to say no to her. Yes, I didn’t want to work with her for a year. And it wasn’t for any reason I can attribute to her. It’s just that I felt embarrassed after what happened. ”
Rekha – “I will fight for her like a tigress if need be. She looks unbelievable in the promos of Umrao Jaan. I don’t know how it will do commercially. But I’m hoping and praying that this film does for Aishwarya Rai what Umrao Jaan did for Rekha, and more. My heart goes out to Ash. She’s been around for so long and yet not been there. That’s how it was with me…until I did Umrao. It seemed improbable that a Tamilan girl talking Urdu would work. Similarly this South Indian girl should realize her potential in Umrao. She doesn’t need to go to Hollywood to prove herself. She’s our own. Why Bride & Prejudice? Who are these people from outside trying to tap Ash’s potential? She’s our treasure. It’s time we acknowledge her.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali - “Most of Ash is lost in her beautiful face. So directors keep focusing on that and her acting skills aren’t put to use. She is a director’s actress. I believe I have brought out the best in Ash. She is a wonderful friend, and we get along like a house on fire. We can chat for hours, or not say a word, and be comfortable.”
John Abraham – “Honestly when you think of beauty, you think of Aishwarya Rai.”
Bipasha Basu – “Besides, to be successful, one needs to be content in life. Today, if I want to be Aishwarya Rai, I cannot be her. The same stands true for Aishwarya [to be Bipasha],” says the actress. ”
Akshay Kumar – It’s been a beautiful experience(on working in Khakee.) There was an unfortunate accident during “Khakee”. Too much has been said and written about what I did to help her and Tusshar Kapoor after the mishap. So I don’t want to talk about it, except to say that I did only what was right.”
Salman Khan - "She is a good girl. Respects her parents. I am a bad boy.”
Ismail Merchant - Aamir Khan has great potential, as does Shah Rukh Khan. As for Aishwarya Rai, they worshipped her in Cannes last year.
Rajkumar Santoshi – “I couldn’t have imagined anyone making a more convincing Mahalaxmi. It’s one of the most interesting women characters one has seen in recent times,” elaborates the director of Khakee.
Sushmita Sen – “I think there is definitely a very huge price to pay when you are as beautiful as Aishwarya Rai is. There is huge price to pay when your entire projection has always been that of perfection. So even if the poor girl does something, as sneeze in public, it’s news, and it’s bad news… So I really wish that media would give Aishwarya Rai a break because I think a girl goes through a lot of pressure all the time from everybody from the Madame Tussauds, to the world press, to English movies etc. It just like that the world is expected out of Aishwarya Rai. She is just a girl, she will take her time and I am sure she will come out of it.”
Sushmita Sen - ‘I am proud of Aishwarya. She has given every Indian a reason to be proud. ”
Pooja Batra – “The way Ash has come up and taken the entire world by storm is a good thing for all of us Indian girls.”
Beyonce – “”I’m a fan of a few Bollywood films. I have seen Devdas and Lagaan , both great films. I loved Devdas — the actress was amazing! I cried towards the end of the film,” she reveals.”
Sanjay Leela Bhansali – ““It’s the past now. A lot of incidents happen in life that ideally shouldn’t, so we’d rather not mull over it, over and over again. I can’t undo what happened, neither can Aishwarya, but we can look past it, and we’ve done that. I’m glad the misunderstanding happened, because we are closer to each other today. That does not mean that all my future films will have Ash but, yes, if there’s a story that needs her, I know she’ll be there.”
Dino Morea – “I wouldn’t mind being bodyguard to a lot of ladies, actually. But, yes, I find Jennifer Lopez very pretty and like her a lot. I’d like to be JLo’s bodyguard! Coming back home – it would be Aishwarya,”
Karan Johar – On Ash’s appearance on Koffee with Karan “Aishwarya was a tough ****ie. She was unflappable. That’s what’s beautiful about her. The way she handled me was perfect.”
Viviek Oberoi – “Of course she has a beautiful face but she’s even more beautiful inside. in her soul. I also admire the dignity and strength with which she lives her life”
Atul Kasbekar(photographer) – “She’s stunning. You can put your light anywhere and shoot her, and she’ll look good. There are very few people who land on this planet genuinely believing they’ve come with a certain destiny. They are the chosen few. I’m willing to wager that Aishwarya genuinely believes that God has given her so much that she shouldn’t fritter it away., Again, I say this in the most positive way,.She may not say this aloud, but Aishwarya has, from day one, known where she’s headed and worked towards it.”
Zayed Khan - “For lack of better words, Aishwarya is truly fantastic. It doesn’t happen often to too many people, but I can say that I’m a firm believer in God. I made a wish to work with her, and He made it come true for me. I don’t know how someone can know Aishwarya and not like her. After knowing her, I realised what a wonderful person she actually is, and I’m glad I saw that side of her, or else it would have been a complete disappointment.”
Gurinda Chadha(director of Bride and Prejudice) – “”I think she’s going to be very particular about showing her body and about any kind of physical, intimate scenes. Because she’s a good Indian girl at heart.”
Martin Henderson(co star Bride and Prejudice) - “I have a soft spot for her. It’s not because of her beauty,though she is very beautiful. I like the side that isn’t seen.The real Ash is a sweet girl. She reminds me of an old fashioned movie star-So glamorous… I think I was lucky to get to know a side of Ash that alot of people never see,I mean the image of Ash is this huge movie star which she is in India is one thing,and I think that was compelling,but you know I was lucky to spend time with her and get to know the other side of her which is a really sweet,very sensitive,and really loveable person,she giggles a lot”
Sneha Ullal – “Aishwarya Rai is the complete Indian beauty and it’s a huge compliment when I am compared to her.
Abhishek Bachchan (on KNK shooting experience) – “A huge mob kept chasing us around Nariman Point. It was so frustrating because we could not get any work done, but it was also a good ego boost. But then I would look over to my right and see Ash and realise why they were all there.”
Rituparno Ghosh – “I was never interested in her as a person. But during the shooting of Chokher Bali I got to know her as an extremely emotional and intelligent person. She has the rare ability of surrendering to the director.”
Simi Garewal – “Ash is as beautiful inside as she is outside. It’s difficult for people to digest that. So they conveniently conclude the sweet exterior hides a devious inner life.”
Keira Knightley – “I’ve heard that Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world,”
Emraan Hashmi – “a conventional looker like Ash would be my idea of sinful beauty.”
Divya Dutta – “The minute Ash walks in, we are transported into another time zone”.
Priyanka Chorpa(on who is the face of India) - “Aishwarya Rai is. Look at her beauty and popularity! It crosses geo-political boundaries. I’ve a long way to go before I can be considered the face of India.”
Preity Zinta – “It’s great; nobody is making a hue and cry about going to Hollywood. Ash is doing films there, she’s beautiful and talented and I hope she makes a mark for herself. I hope she opens the doors for Indians on a global platform. I’m happy and excited for her and I wish her all the best. Entertainment is becoming global.”
Sanjay Leela Bhansali – “Aishwarya is one of the most intelligent persons I’ve met. Her grasping power is extraordinary. She is all there. Always. Thinking. Questioning. She does her homework in the car on her way to the set. She is very graceful too. Even if I asked her to run down the stairs, she would do it so rhythmically that I would be awe-struck. I didn’t have to work too much on her.”
Hrithik Roshan – “I’ve just started working with Ash. She’s looking stunning. It’s very nice working with someone who is so beautiful, talented, down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Let’s hope we can live up to the expectations.”
Sanjay Gadhvi(Director, Dhoom 2) – “Aishwarya is not only extremely beautiful and attractive but also very sexy, hot and immensely talented. And there’s nothing that’s come in the way of her progress – no audiences’ mental blocks, no over-expectations, no nothing. Ash’s oomph has added to the sexiness of Dhoom 2. The truth is that the camera just loves Ash.”
Hrithik Roshan – “I have to say that I had judged her wrong. I felt really foolish at that…Sometimes beauty just takes over so much of the other talents. She’s someone with a lot more mettle than just what shows on her face. I was quite shocked to see the kind of intelligence she lends to her characters. It was quite a task matching up to the world’s most beautiful face. In ‘Akbar Jodha’ I will make sure that I take my character very seriously, and turn the tables on her so that she will be inspired by me, just as I was by her in ‘Dhoom 2”.
Will Smith – “She has a powerful energy. She doesn’t have to say anything, she doesn’t have to do anything. Whatever she wants to make, I’m there.” … “I really wanted to work with her in Hitch but she was shooting for Bride and Prejudice at the time and she couldn’t do it,” he said.
Will Smith – ‘‘She’s the mould that God made the first woman from.’’
Stunt coordinator Steve Griffin - “Because of her dance history, she moves well and remembers choreography easily. We put a sword in her hand and she just flowed, the next thing was to tet her aggression up to make it look like she would kill somebody. I believe her to be a natural born action hero.”
Fight choreographer Dion Lam (Spider-man 2, The Matrix 1, 2 and 3) - “Aishwarya is faster than any other actress I’ve ever taught. Very smart and intelligent. If she does action films, she will become a true super-hero.”
Rajiv Menon – Director of Photography (Guru), Director (Kandukondain Kandukondain) - “On the whole I personally believe that you always have to light your heroine like a queen and this is not very difficult with an actor like Aishwarya Rai. What was important was to make her look touchable. So the skin would always look light and not overdiffused. A little bit of shine and a little bit of grease actually helped.”
Preity Zinta - “What is unfortunate when you are an actress is that everyone thinks they have access to you personal life. Take Ash as a case in point, why is everyone on this hate mail trip as far as she is concerned? I know one thing about her that she has conducted herself with such dignity, whatever her position in the numbers game. And people are out judging her in the newspapers and magazines and formulating and airing opinions without even knowing her or what she is going through. I was so disturbed yesterday when I read something on the internet that I actually posted something on the site and asked everybody to back off. I feel protective. Besides, today it is her, tomorrow it might be me.”
Urmila Matondkar – “Age is no bar … Aishwarya Rai who has crossed 30 is getting more films. In fact, film actresses become more popular after crossing the age of 30.”
Akshaye Khanna - “When someone asked me about the kind of woman I would like to marry, I simply said that she would be someone like Ash. She is talented and beautiful, anyone would like to marry a woman like her.”
Skah rukh khan: “now the tulip will never smell as sweet by any other name, you will have to know it by Aishwarya Rai”
Meghna Kothari(co star Bride and Prejudice) – “I remember the song we four sisters in the film had to sing. Ash and me were hugging and swinging around. For a moment, I lost my balance because I got lost looking into her eyes! Suddenly, I thought of Devdas and Ash on that jhula. She is so gorgeous; for a moment, I was taken aback.”
Preity Zinta – “Aishwarya.I get along very well with her. I was on the world tour with her three years ago from then we became very close friends. Despite the fact that she’s on top she is very down to earth. Success never goes to her head, her head is always on her shoulders. I have worked with other actresses and get along with Manisha, she is very nice and Mahima is like my elder sister she is sweet and I love her. Rani and I work well and, I’m friends with Gracy and Priyanka but we don’t go to each others houses or call each other. The only actress I visited at her home or called sometimes is Aish . This year when she returned from her world tour we were on the same flight we chatted and had a great time. When her leg broke, I visited her. I recently went to her brother’s wedding. Aishwarya is the only close friend I had.”
Gulzar (Kajra Re lyricist) – “A lot of songs become successes. But only few become a rage. I now so many people who keep going back to ‘Kajra re’ because of Aishwarya’s dance. The song was a success more because of Aishwarya’s dance than my words.”
Mani Ratnam - “I was quite happy with what Ash did in Irruvar. I thought she was quite remarkable, given that it was her first film and in a language (Tamil) that she did not know. In Guru she was speaking Hindi, so it must have been much easier on her. She has done the role with a lot of dignity and poise. She remained very close to the character and has done it with ease. In a film that is based on Guru she stands tall and strong.”
Vidya Balan - “Aishwarya was a dream co-star… an absolute delight, and someone I look up to. To even suggest she had my role cut is so ridiculous. I was aware of the extent of my role from the start. I did Guru for the pleasure of working with Mani. There are moments in the film where Aishwarya needed to reach out to me emotionally. She did it so spontaneously she won me over.”
Vaibhavi Merchant(choreographer) – “I feel Ash and I are lucky for each other. We did ‘Aankhonki gustakhiyaan’, ‘Dil dola re’ and ‘Kajara re’ together, all of which have been big hits. In Umrao Jaan we’ve had a lot of fun working together, although I still feel Devdas was the toughest project I’ve ever undertaken, especially the diya sequence. Ash has been trained in Bharat Natyam, not Kathak, but most of the steps in Umrao Jaan came from Kathak. However, she picked up the steps quite well, she even did a 15-minute sequence at a stretch. Though she was sceptical at first about being able to do it, she managed well finally.”
Bipasha Basu – “In Bollywood, I like Kajol, Manisha Koirala and Tabu. Also Aishwarya Rai, who I feel, is a complete actress, just like old-time actresses.”
Abhishek Bachchan – “I was dreading this flight to Mauritius.We were going to shoot the title song Kuch Na Kaho. I said Oh God please dont let me sit next to her…..She was right next to me and I said this is it, I am finished. The woman sleeps like a Ms.World as well, I mean she sleeps perfectly (imitates her posture)…and she is out. I couldnt sleep the entire flight because I was petrified that she is going to wake up in the middle of the night for some water and I’m going to be like (imitates himself) {laughs}..She is never going to want to romance me after that in the song. The next time she sees me like in a romantic scene she is going to see this troll sleeping next to her!”
Santosh Sivan – “it’s so easy to judge her until you meet her then you get the real picture.”
Vidya Balan – “Aishwarya Rai is the epitome of grace; I admire the way she conducts herself. She is by far the most dignified woman I’ve ever met in my life. She is humble to the core.
Vidya Balan – “Aishwarya Rai banged on my door,walked right in and said “Thought I should drop in and say Hi” I was blown away by her warmth.There was no need for her to have done that.She is Aishwarya Rai for god’s sake. But the beauty of her is that she is so level-headed and normal. I just love Ash.It is ridiculous to say that she is insecure about me.She has been here for too long and achieved too much. Come on yaar what is she going to be insecure about?”
Sabyasachi Mukherjee (designer) – If Aishwarya Rai walks down the ramp in a certain sari, you’d have one million web requests the next day for the very same sari. It’s juvenile not to accept that.
Mickey Contractor(make up artist) – My best work so far has been with Ash in bits of Taal and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, Rani in K3G, and Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Bekhudi. I have wanted to do the Kajre Re look on Ash for a long time. She has done films without make-up, like Mani Ratnam’s films, but never in commercial cinema. That too, this was an item number.
Kangana Ranaut: “I just can’t stop looking at her. She’s gorgeous. I wonder how anyone can be so beautiful. I’m dying to see her in “Umrao Jaan”. What a fabulous birthday gift she has received from J.P. Dutta.”
Madhavan – “Though I don’t follow Bengali I saw Ritu’s Chokher Bali and flipped for Ash. If only he’d make me look half as good.”
Divya Dutta - “I always imagined her to be snooty. But one day when I was sitting quietly in a corner, she came up to me and inquired after my health. She is a caring person and shares a brilliant rapport with everyone,” says Divya.
Sir Ben Kingley - “It was a pleasure working with Aishwarya in The Last Legion, and her fans are in for a big surprise. She is an excellent and outstanding actor. She is a shining example of beauty from India and I’m sure we will be seeing her in more Hollywood movies real soon,”
Amitabh Bachchan - “Aishwarya is my son’s choice and our choice as well, and we are very happy with that. She’s a simple, traditional and a home-loving individual, warm and endearing. Her inner beauty is far greater than her much-renowned outer beauty. Abhishek’s choice shall be our choice and our happiness,” he says.
Will Smith – “I would do anything that Aishwarya Rai will be part of. I love her so.”
Preity Zinta – “Out of Kareena, Rani and Aishwarya, Aishwarya’s my favourite, because I did a world tour with her and enjoyed working with her. Also, I’ve worked with her for years, and we have a good equation, whether my film’s a hit or flop, or whether hers becomes a hit or flop, nothing changes. Some people, when their film becomes a hit, they become too arrogant to speak and when their film flops, they’re full of love. Aish hasn’t changed from the day I met her.”
Karan Johar – “Abhishek is luckier. Ash is a rare combination of beauty and dignity. She’s not that lucky. He’s luckier to have her.”
Leena Yadav, director of Shabd – “Well, I think Ash has her brand of sensuality which is dignified and tasteful.”
Shreya Ghoshal – “I met Aishwarya several times during the film and she was just wonderful. Extremely polite and charming.
Vaibhavi Merchant – “After Madhuri Dixit, Ash is the only dancer who can carry off classical as well as folk dance with grace. She can express very well. Rarely can someone dance and express well. Some people are technically fantastic but don’t have expressions going for them. Ash is a balanced performer; one of the best dancers today.”
Minissha Lamba – “She’s the only woman who has handled every crisis in her life with utmost dignity and poise. Whether it was the highs or the lows, she’s always held her own and always been so dignified.”
Kiranjit Ahluwalia – “When I heard Aishwarya Rai is going to play my character I was very pleased. Of course I had seen her films, like Devdas. She’s so beautiful and such a good actress.”
Colin firth – “She is a beautiful and talented person. It was a great experience working with her,” Firth said excitedly.
Deepika Padukone - Critics believe, you’ll be the next Aishwarya Rai? “Super. She’s my icon, I would love to be like her.’’
Shiamak Davar - “I love Abhishek and Aishwarya, not because they are stars but for the kind of people they are. Whenever they come to my institute, they spend more time talking to the crew and the people around than with me. I like people who give respect to others around them, despite their status, that means a lot to me,”
Ben Kingsely - “It was a pleasure working with Aishwarya in The Last Legion, she’s a shining example of raw Indian beauty and more importantly she fits the role of Mumtaz well.”
Vidya balan - ‘’ she’s the epitome of grace. We hardly had scenes together in Guru. But on many occasions I felt she was my sister. I truly admire the way she conducts herself. Even her sneeze is written about. That can’t beeasy.’’
Claude Lelouch – ‘I think Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is magnificent!’
Abhishek Bachchan – “Being married to Aishwarya is like being married to your best friend. She’s someone I love spending time with and I think that is one of the most basic criteria one should consider before getting married to the one you love.”
Hrithik Roshan – “Aishwarya is one of the most selfless actors I’ve ever worked with. She gives her heart and soul to every film she works on and always aims at looking at the larger picture. She has always done what is best for the film as a whole, not just for her part or her character in the film. As I said, she is a totally selfless actor and it is an absolute treat working with her.”
Ashutosh Gowariker - “Aishwarya is the most professional actress I’ve worked with. She never brings any guests to the sets, or even her cell phone for that matter. To me, she is the quintessential princess… Straight out of Amar Chitra Katha… The distressed princess waiting in her chamber… Aishwarya has the elegance and the beauty. Calling her beautiful is an understatement.”
Sonu Sood - “One of the most striking things about Aishwarya is that she’s a thoroughbred professional and a dedicated actress. I have played Aishwarya’s brother in Jodhaa Akbar, It’s been great working with Aishwarya. If I had to recollect a specific scene that I will always cherish, it would have to be the swordfight. It was brilliant for many reasons. First, it was superbly directed by Ashutosh Gowariker and second, having Aishwarya as my opponent in the scene turned out to be fantastic. Whatever she does, she does with supreme grace and dignity.”
Sanjay Leela Bhansali – “Aishwarya will always be very special for me. On camera, my God, she generates so much power. Her eye colour changes according to the mood of the scene. There was no sense of oneupmanship between her and Madhuri during Devdas. No negative, looking-over-theshoulder kind of attitude. I’d love to work with Ash again. She’s as capable of bringing out the best in me as I am. We’re bonded beyond films. After the fire on the set of Black, she was one of the first people to call me. She put aside our differences and connected with me when I was in distress…”
Peeya Rai Choudhary - “She’s one of warmest, most supportive, most geniune people I’ve worked with. As an actress, she’s constantly learning and never content with her performance. As a person, she doesn’t believe in getting too close to someone within a very short span of time. Namrata, Meghna, Sonali and I lived with her for almost a month in London during the making of Bride And Prejudice and we had a blast. She is a very down-to-earth girl at heart.”
Mickey Contractor(make up artist) - “I’ve known Aishwarya since she took her baby steps in the world of fashion modelling. I’ve worked with her since her first Hindi film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya to her most recent releases. I even dressed her for her marriage, so I’ve been an intergral part of her professional and personal life. She’s amazingly unfazed in the thickest of commotion. A calamity make strike yet Aishwarya will be the most calm person around. I admire her logical thinking in tough situations. She has no airs whatsoever. As an actress, her potential is still untapped, I think.”
Ram Gopal Varma – “In Sarkar Raj, Aishwarya plays a very strong part with negative shades. I’m completely changing her image, cutting her beauty down. And she’s shocked me with her performance. Without too many rehearsals and certainly without attending any pre-shoot workshop, she stood up to Amitjiand Abhishek in every scene. She will shock audiences. Nobody would expect a looker like her to portray such a dark character. I want to project her as the opposite of what Sanjay Bhansali did. Her beauty won’t be enhanced by filters and lighting. She’ll be totally without make-up. That’s when I think she looks her best.
Hrithik Roshan - “I can’t dispute that. It’s so true. Ash and I share a fabulous rapport. It’s always fun to work with a co-star who isn’t selfish. We both gave so much of ourselves to Jodhaa Akbar. Aishwarya has been one of my most helpful co-stars. I really cherish working with her. She is an incredible actor and an even better co-star. And since all three of us-Abhishek, Aishwarya and I-are friends; we’ve great fun even when not shooting.”
Jay Sean – ’’ And also of course there are some very beautiful Indian girls like Aishwarya Rai [of Bride & Prejudice]. She’s a stunning girl.’’
Manwa Naik(co star BnP) – “Ash was like an elder sister to us. She never made us feel out of place for being new in the industry. She welcomed us and took really good care of us on the sets and made us feel quite comfortable with her hospitality.”
Shyam Benegal – “Kareena and Ash are the actresses, who have proved it that along with captivating looks, they are also capable of terrific portrayals. They have, in fact, emerged as very strong performers today. I would really like to work with them.’’
Alisha Chinai(Singer) “I have sung only one song for Aishwarya. But look at the impact.”
JAGMOHAN MUNDHRA – ‘’She has extremely expressive eyes that speak from her soul. She is able to show her emotions without using words to spell out her feelings. I found her brilliant in her technical knowledge of the camera; her intuition and experience whilst giving shots is excellent. I remember when she first heard the story and the concept of the film she was immediately very keen to do the project and made special allowances by shortening her personal holiday to give me dates. Her complete trust in me added a burden on my shoulders which I appreciated and I am glad that I was able to live up to her expectations. I hope the world is able to see beyond her beauty.’’
Shweta Bhardwaja – “I am obsessed with her and was very sad to know that she got married,” said the 21-year-old, adding “If I would have been a boy, I would have definitely married her.”
Rituparno Ghosh -‘’I think I share a special bond with Aishwarya. We have done two films together and we connected very well. Soha, Koko (Konkona Sen Sharma) and Abhishek are like kids to me because I am so close to their parents. But Ash is different. She is practical, understanding, sensitive and very, very intelligent. Nowhere close to the fancy prima donna she is made out to be.’’
Deepika Padukone – ‘’From the female lead, only Aishwarya Rai at the moment is dominating in Bollywood having come from the modeling background. A few more like Dia Mirza, Celina Jaitley and Sushmita Sen too have made a mark. Will you be as lucky as they are?
Hopefully. Ash is someone I definitely look up to. She is someone I’ve really learnt a lot from and I used to watch her endorsements, her films and her modeling career right from the time she started off when I was very little and young. I also remember watching her when she won the Miss World. If my career goes the same way as Aishwarya’s, it’s going to be a huge compliment for me.’’

Hema Malini – ‘’ I don’t know how she is in her personal life. But I believe that unless you are good from inside, the beauty will not show on your face.”
Bipasha Basu - “No filmmakers of Hollywood are willing to sign any Bollywood actor without a screen test apart from Aishwarya. They seem to know no Hindi film actors, not even Amitabh Bachchan,”
Bipasha Basu - “I am intelligent enough to realise that women are always secondary in this male dominated industry. Look at the way Shah Rukh Khan, Salman and Aamir are still going strong. But we actresses can never even dream of such an inning. The only actress in Bollywood who has been able to beat this system is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. You can call it her luck or just being at the right place at the right time, but the fact is that she has achieved this feat. In fact her fame goes beyond Bollywood as she is the only one who is recognised in Hollywood. This is something, which can’t be said for even SRK or Big B.”
Madhuri –‘’ It was wonderful. Even when we did the film together, we had bonded well. And I believe dance brings people closer. Aishwarya is a very sweet person . And doing Dola re with her did bring back some pleasant memories of the days when we shot for Devdas together. Dola re is a very beautiful song for which a lot of energy and movements are needed. Shiamak Davar has choreographed it all over again and it was a pleasure doing the number with the same energy that was required the first time around. There were a lot of dancers and several new movements. People loved it.’’
Deepika Pandukone –‘’ I admire the way Ash has handled her career. It’s not been easy for her as she’s always faced a lot of criticism and speculation, which is absolutely unfair. I know what she is going through and what she could be feeling. At the same time she’s always dealt with it boldly and kept smiling through it. If I am compared to her, it’s truly a compliment to me.’’
Madhuri – She adds, “I was also watching Aishwarya perform after long. I must say, Ash has matured so much as a dancer since we last danced together for Devdas. She’s getting better and better. ’’
Rituparno Ghosh – “So was the case with Aishwarya Rai. She hadn’t done serious roles until Choker Bali and Raincoat. But after that, she got recognition for her versatility and was offered more films from different genres.”
Brendan Fraser – ’’ I haven’t seen any Bollywood films, But I have heard about them. And I do know of Aishwarya Rai.’’
Ana Singh – “There’s going to be no Aishwarya Rai for 200 hundred years. She inspires me to go beyond myself.”
Rudradeep Chakraborty – ’’ Ash, as beautiful as the Taj, is a perfect choice for Humayun’s Tomb. It helps that she just played a Mughal queen, so there will be a brand familiarity. I hope she always visits the tomb in her Jodhaa costumes. And she must surely ask careless couples not to write their names on the wall. They will surely listen to her.’’
Kabir Bedi – “She is the best known of the Bollywood group. I’d say that Aishwarya has done a remarkable job of marketing herself very well there,”
Nicole Kidman – ’’ I’m a fan of Aishwarya Rai and her film Bride & Prejudice. I got to meet Aishwarya for the first time at the 2005 Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World dinner held in New York City. I think she’s beautiful! I cannot comment on the industry, but I like the emotions and the dance that the Indian movies involve.’’
Kareena Kapoor - “I love the way she carries herself and the roles she’s choosing after marriage. I’d like to follow that pattern when I get married.”
Katrina Kaif –‘’ I think Aishwarya is extremely talented. I like the way she conducts herself. I enjoy her movies and I think she is an icon of Indian cinema. I think Aishwarya is cool.’’
Deepika Padukone – ‘Undoubtedly, it’s Aishwarya Rai who has been invigorating my spirits. Well, she has been a model right before commencing her career as an actress and these attributes gets us closer’.
Kareena Kapoor – “Aishwarya Rai has become has become very particular after marriage with Abhishek Bachchan. She has a vivacious personality and ravishing smile. She manages her personal and professional life very well. She is also very particular about filmmakers and directors with whom she wants to work.”
Freida Pinto – ‘’The only Bollywood film person they know of there is Aishwarya Rai.. she is very famous.’’
Dev Patel – ‘’I have a crush on all Bollywood actresses, especially Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone. I am too star struck.’’
Zeenat Aman - “Aishwarya is a global diva… she is gorgeous and very talented… enormously talented.”
Rituparno Ghosh – “For some sequences, I would consult her before retaining it in the script. She was extremely particular about her continuity details. She made notes in her copy of the script. Her hairdresser and make-up person helped her work out details before she faced the camera. Her major obstacle in becoming one with her character, Binodini was her stardom. But she overcame that to give a memorable performance.”
Rituparno Ghosh – “A lot of people are waiting for her [Aishwarya] to fail. In my opinion, Ash has not only given one of her finest performances but also one of the best in cinema. She will be remembered in Chokher Bali not only because she is Aishwarya Rai but also because she has become Tagore’s Binodini.”
Shamshad Begum – ‘’And I was really touched when a young girl like Aishwarya Rai came and met me.”
Salman Khan – ‘’Dragging somebody’s name with whom I have no connection, and who is happily married to a nice guy, is not just embarrassing, but disgusting. Relationships work and sometimes they don’t, that’s life.’’
Ana Singh - ‘’ You’re not just a star, but a constellation of stars for inspiration.’’
Hema Malini- “Whoever is on top is the dreamgirl. I feel it is Aishwarya Rai,”
Sanjay Leela Bhansali says, “Aishwarya Rai is a perfect face. With make-up, without make-up, you just can’t go wrong with her!”
Mallika Sherawat - ‘’ Ash makes waves all her own. She’s one of a kind!”
Jagmohan Mundra on Ash’s performance in Jodhaa Akbar - “She is fabulous in the film. She is the epitome of dignity, pride a nd feminine grace. After watching the film, I messaged her, conveying how much I liked her performance. I am a Marwari from Rajasthan and could completely see a Rajput princess in her.”
Ashutosh Gowariker – ‘’Aishwarya, for me, belongs to a fairytale. She is a quintessential princess and by far one of the finest actresses we have. She is extremely professional.’’
Shiamak Davar – ”I would love to have her as she is the best and we go back a long way. I have been her teacher and worked closely with her on TAAL and numerous stage shows. For me she is a true blend of total perfection, total beauty and a complete performer. It would have been ideal if her busy schedule would have permitted her to do this show. I would have been the happiest person”.
Priyanka Chopra – ‘’ God must have taken a vacation to make Aishwarya Rai. We mortals were made in a day.”
Javed Akhtar – “Aishwarya is beautiful, but she is not being cast because she is a classic beauty. It is more her personality that comes through. Nobody can really know someone like Aishwarya. There are layers to her personality apart from certain amount of vibrancy. I think Aishwarya is perfect for Amiran’s character.”
Rekhaa - “She was fabulous in Sanjay Bhansali’s Devdas. Everyone wondered how she would compare to Suchitra Sen’s performance as Paro in Bimal Roy’s Devdas. But, I’m sure comparisons with me will stop after Umrao Jaan is released. I think she will do ample justice to the role which I’m sure she has enjoyed doing. I’m really looking forward to seeing the film.”
J.P dutta – “Ash has surpassed the levels that I had set for her. My brief to her was that she should think of herself as Ameeran, the girl child with tears in her eyes and smile on her face and not as the glamorous Umrao Jaan.”
Vikram – “Yes, it was quite an experience. I’m a good fighter, but not quite the dancer. I’ve always felt that Madhuri Dixit was the best dancer ever. But then, I saw how Aishwarya held her own in Devdas. I thought it was fantastic. So, while shooting for Raavan, I just forgot my own steps and kept staring. Every hero from the south wants to work with her at some point in his career. I got my opportunity finally. It’s wonderful that I’m making my Hindi debut with her. It’s strange how every Miss World and Miss Universe enters movies. But who has had the lingering impact of Aishwarya? She has some kind of an enduring aura. Over the years, she has really evolved as an actor.”
Abhishek Bachchan – “she is just that beautiful. And it’s not just her physical beauty. When you get to know her as a person she is trillion times more beautiful than what she looks. She is always been someone who is very genuine. Even before we got married, she was very genuine and real.
We come with a lot of preconceived notions about her. But one is just astounded by the humility and how down to earth she is.

Kareena Kapoor – I would like to be myself. there is a deep respect for Aishwarya because her body of work is so great. She is the face of India abroad. So I definitely do respect her but as far as emulating her is concerned, i have my own way of looking at things and I know where I stand.

All tags: bipasha basushah rukh khanBeyoncepreity zintaKatrina KaifDeepika Padukonefreida pintoAmitabh Bachchansalman khanPriyanka Choprajohn abrahamkareena kapooraishwarya rairekhasushmita senHrithik RoshanAishwarya Rai Bachchanakshay kumarMadhuri DixitAbhishek Bachchan

الترجمــه بالعربي

جوليا روبرتس "-- ايشواريا راي هي أجمل امرأة في العالم"

روجر ايبرت (ناقد سينمائي) -- "ايشواريا راي ليست مجرد البداية ، ولكن أيضا المرأة الثانية الأكثر جمالا في العالم"

ريخا "-- وكان من بين النماذج أنا معجب ، أجد ايشواريا هو أفضل. انا اختلف مع وسائل الإعلام أنها 'البلاستيك'.
أجد لها معبرة جدا.

ليندا Evangelista (السوبر) -- "انها رائعة الجمال".

شوبها دي -- "أعتقد ايشواريا راي الى حد بعيد نجم".

شاه روخ خان -- "من المحزن أن الأمور لم ينجح في مسعاه مع الرماد في شالت شالت. ولكن صدقوني ، أنا لا تتحمل سوء النية تجاهها. أشعر بالفخر لكون عندما تذهب الى لندن وفرنسا وألمانيا ، واثنين فقط من أسماء الهندي الناس تعترف ايشواريا راي وأميتاب باتشان. وقد اميتاب باتشان هناك لسنوات عديدة وانه لأمر رائع. لكن ايشواريا راي هو عالمنا المعاصر ، الذين تقل أعمارهم عن كثير منا.
لذلك وقالت إنها ربما أقل من عمل لي ، وانه لا يزال وجهه الدولي للسينما هندية كبيرة. "

شاه روخ خان (على خلاف شالت شالت) -- "انظر ، الناس سوف يبقى القول بأنني لا تعمل معها لأنني شاه روخ خان ويفترض نجمة كبيرة وقوية بما يكفي ليقول لا لها. نعم ، لم أكن أرغب في العمل معها لمدة عام. وأنه لم يكن لأي سبب كان يمكنني أن السمة لها. انها مجرد أن شعرت بالحرج بعد ما حدث.
"

ريخا -- "أنا أحارب من أجلها مثل النمرة إذا لزم الأمر. انها تبدو رائعة في الملل من جيان Umrao. أنا لا أعرف كيف انها لن تفعل تجاريا. ولكن أنا على أمل والصلاة أن هذا الفيلم لا لايشواريا راي ما لم Umrao جيان لريخا ، وأكثر من ذلك. قلبي يخرج من الرماد. وقالت إنها كانت موجودة منذ فترة طويلة وحتى الآن لم تكن هناك. وكيف ان الامر كان معي... حتى انني لم Umrao. ويبدو واردا ان فتاة Tamilan يتحدث الأوردية والعمل. وبالمثل يجب أن هذه الفتاة جنوب الهند استغلال طاقاتها الكامنة في Umrao. انها ليست في حاجة للذهاب الى هوليوود لإثبات نفسها. انها خاصة بنا. لماذا العروس & التحيز؟ هؤلاء الناس الذين هم من خارج محاولة للاستفادة من إمكانات في الرماد؟ انها كنز لدينا.
لقد حان الوقت أن نعترف بها.

يتم فقدان سانجاي ليلا Bhansali -- "معظم الرماد في وجهها الجميل. حتى مديري إبقاء التركيز على ذلك ومهاراتها يتصرف لا يطرح للاستخدام. وهي ممثلة في المخرج. وأعتقد أنني حققت أفضل ما في الرماد. انها صديق رائع ، ونحصل على طول مثل بيت النار.
يمكننا دردشة لساعات ، أو لم يقل كلمة واحدة ، وتكون مريحة. "

جون ابراهام -- "بصراحة عندما تفكر في الجمال ، وكنت أفكر في ايشواريا راي".

بيباشا باسو "-- فضلا عن ذلك ، لتكون ناجحة ، يحتاج المرء أن يكون مضمون في الحياة. اليوم ، إذا كنت تريد أن تكون ايشواريا راي ، ويمكنني أن لا يكون لها. المدرجات نفسه ينطبق على [ايشواريا أن بيباشا] "، ويقول الممثلة.
"

أكشاي كومار -- لقد كانت تجربة جميلة (العمل في Khakee.) كان هناك حادث مؤسف خلال "Khakee". أيضا لقد قيل الكثير وكتب الكثير عن ما فعلته لمساعدتها وTusshar كابور بعد الحادث.
لذلك أنا لا أريد التحدث عن ذلك ، إلا أن أقول إنني لم إلا ما كان على حق ".

سلمان خان "-- وهي فتاة جيدة. تحترم والديها ، وأنا صبي سيئة".

اسماعيل ميرشانت -- عامر خان وإمكانات كبيرة ، وكذلك شاه روخ خان.
أما بالنسبة للايشواريا راي ، سجدوا لها في مهرجان كان العام الماضي.

راجكومار Santoshi -- "أنا لا يمكن أن يتصور أي شخص جعل Mahalaxmi أكثر إقناعا.
انها واحدة من واحد الشخصيات الاكثر اثارة للاهتمام النساء شهدت في الآونة الأخيرة ، "يفصل مدير Khakee.

سوشميتا سين -- "أعتقد أن هناك بالتأكيد ثمنا كبيرا جدا على الدفع عندما كنت جميلة كما هي ايشواريا راي. هناك ثمن كبير لدفع عند الإسقاط الخاص بك كامل كان دائما أن الكمال. وحتى اذا كانت الفتاة الفقيرة لا شيء ، كما يعطس في الأماكن العامة ، من الأخبار ، وانها اخبار سيئة... حتى أنا حقا الرغبة في أن وسائل الإعلام سيعطي ايشواريا راي فاصل لأنني أعتقد أن تذهب الفتاة من خلال الكثير من الضغط في كل وقت من الجميع من متحف مدام توسو ، والصحافة العالمية ، إلى الأفلام الإنجليزية وما إلى ذلك مثلما أنه من المتوقع أن العالم من ايشواريا راي.
انها مجرد فتاة ، فإنها سوف تأخذ وقتها وأنا واثق من أنها سوف تخرج من ذلك ".

سوشميتا سين -- 'أنا فخور ايشواريا. لقد أعطيت كل الهندي سبب للفخر.
"

بوجا باترا -- "إن الطريقة الرماد قد حان وأخذ العالم بأسره من قبل العاصفة هو شيء جيد بالنسبة لنا جميعا الفتيات الهندي".

بيونسيه "--" أنا من محبي لأفلام بوليوود قليلة. لقد رأيت وديفداس Lagaan ، على حد سواء أفلام كبيرة. كنت أحب ديفداس -- الممثلة كان مذهلا!
بكيت في نهاية الفيلم ، "انها تكشف".

سانجاي ليلا Bhansali "--" إنه في الماضي الآن. وهناك الكثير من الحوادث التي تحدث في الحياة لا ينبغي من الناحية المثالية ، لذلك نحن لا نفضل بحث عن ذلك ، مرارا وتكرارا. لا استطيع التراجع عن ما حدث ، لا يمكن ايشواريا ، ولكن يمكننا أن ننظر في الماضي ، ونحن قد فعلت ذلك. أنا سعيد للحدث سوء فهم ، لأننا أقرب إلى بعضنا البعض الآن.
هذا لا يعني أن كل ما عندي من أفلام المستقبل سيكون الرماد ولكن ، نعم ، إذا كان هناك قصة التي تحتاج لها ، وأنا أعلم انها سوف تكون هناك. "

دينو موريا -- "أنا لا تمانع أن الحارس الشخصي لكثير من السيدات ، في الواقع. ولكن ، نعم ، أجد جنيفر لوبيز جميلة جدا ومثلها الكثير. أود أن يكون الحارس الشخصي للجلو!
العودة الى ديارهم -- أنه سيكون من ايشواريا "

وكان كاران جوهر -- في ظهور الرماد على Koffee مع كاران "ايشواريا ارتباط صعبة. وأعربت عن ثابت الجنان. هذا ما جميلة عنها.
والطريقة التي عالجت لي كان مثاليا ".

Viviek أوبروي -- "بالطبع انها وجه جميل ولكن انها اكثر جمالا في الداخل. في روحها.
أنا معجب أيضا الكرامة والقوة التي تعيش حياتها "

أتول Kasbekar (مصور) -- "انها رائعة. يمكنك وضع نورك في أي مكان ويطلق النار عليها ، وانها سوف تبدو جيدة. وهناك عدد قليل جدا من الناس الذين الأرض على هذا الكوكب الاعتقاد حقا انهم تأتي مع مصير معينة. هم قلة مختارة. أنا على استعداد للرهان أن ايشواريا تعتقد حقا أن الله قد أعطى لها الكثير من أنها لا ينبغي أن تكسر بعيدا. ، ومرة أخرى ، أقول هذا في الطريقة الأكثر ايجابية. وقالت إنها قد لا نقول هذا بصوت عال ، ولكن ايشواريا ،
من يوم واحد ، والمعروف أين توجهت وعملت من أجل ذلك ".

زايد خان -- "لعدم وجود أفضل الكلمات ، ايشواريا هو رائع حقا. ذلك لا يحدث في كثير من الأحيان لكثير من الناس أيضا ، ولكن أستطيع أن أقول أن شركة أنا مؤمن بالله. ولقد تقدمت يرغبون في العمل معها ، وانه جعلها حقيقة بالنسبة لي. أنا لا أعرف كيف يمكن للشخص معرفة ايشواريا وليس مثلها.
بعد معرفة لها ، وأدركت ما هي رائع لشخص هو في الواقع ، وأنا سعيد لاني رأيت أن الجانب لها ، وإلا كان من خيبة أمل كاملة. "

Gurinda شادها (مدير العروس والتعصب) -- "واضاف" اعتقد انها ستكون خاصة جدا عن عرض جسدها وحول أي نوع من المشاهد ، الجسدية الحميمة.
لانها فتاة جيدة الهندي في القلب. "

مارتن هندرسون) شارك نجم العروس والتحيز) -- "لدي نقطة ضعف بالنسبة لها. انها ليست بسبب جمالها ، على الرغم من انها جميلة جدا. أود أن الجانب ليس seen.The الرماد الحقيقية هي فتاة حلوة. انها يذكرني قديمة الطراز فيلم النجوم لذا براقة... اعتقد أنني كنت محظوظا للتعرف على جانب من الرماد ان الكثير من الناس لا ترى ، وأعني صورة الرماد هو هذا النجم السينمائي الضخم الذي هي في الهند
شيء واحد ، واعتقد ان هذا كان قاهرة ، لكنك تعلم أنني كنت محظوظا لقضاء بعض الوقت معها والتعرف على الجانب الآخر من الشخص لها والتي هي حلوة حقا ، حساسة للغاية ، ومحبوب حقا ، وقالت انها الضحك الكثير "

سنيها Ullal "-- ايشواريا راي هو جمال كامل الهندي وانها مجاملة كبيرة عندما أشعر أنا مقارنة لها.

احتفظ ابهيشيك باتشان (على تجربة اطلاق النار KNK) -- "إن حشودا ضخمة تطارد لنا حول نقطة ناريمان. وكانت محبطة جدا لأننا لا يمكن الحصول على أي عمل ، ولكنه كان أيضا غرور دفعة جيدة.
ولكن بعد ذلك وأود أن ننظر الى يميني وانظر الرماد وندرك لماذا كانوا جميعهم هناك. "

وكان ريتبارنو غوش "-- أبدا مهتما لها كشخص. ولكن خلال اطلاق النار على بالي Chokher تعرفت على شخص ولها عاطفية للغاية وذكي.
كانت لديه القدرة نادرة من الاستسلام للمدير ".

سيمي Garewal -- "آش هي جميلة كما في الداخل كما هي في الخارج. من الصعب على الناس أن هضم.
لذلك هم مريح اختتام يخفي الحلو الخارجي حياة الملتوية الداخلية. "

كيرا نايتلي -- وقال "لقد سمعت ان ايشواريا راي هي أجمل امرأة في العالم"

وEmraan هاشمي "-- على المشاهد التقليدية مثل الرماد تكون فكرتي عن الجمال خاطئين".

ديفيا دوتا "-- والرماد يمشي في الدقيقة ، وتنقل لنا في وقت آخر" المنطقة.

بريانكا Chorpa (الذي هو على وجه الهند) -- "وايشواريا راي. انظروا الى جمالها وشعبية! تعبر الحدود الجغرافية والسياسية.
كنت في طريق طويل لنقطعه قبل أن أتمكن من النظر في وجه من الهند ".

بريتي زينتا -- "انه لشيء عظيم ، لا أحد يبذل استعدائية عن الذهاب الى هوليوود. رماد تفعل الأفلام هناك ، انها جميلة وموهوبة ، وأتمنى أن يجعل علامة لنفسها. أتمنى أن يفتح الأبواب للهنود في هذه المنصة العالمية. أنا سعيد ومتحمس لها ، وأتمنى لها كل التوفيق.
الترفيه أصبحت عالمية ".

سانجاي ليلا Bhansali -- "ايشواريا هي واحدة من أكثر الأشخاص ذكاء قابلتهم. لها استيعاب قوة غير عادية. وقالت إنها هي كل ما. دائما. التفكير. استجواب. وقالت إنها لا دروسها في السيارة في طريقها للمجموعة. فهي رشيقة جدا جدا. حتى لو سألتها لتشغيل أسفل الدرج ، فإنها تفعل ذلك بشكل متوازن بحيث أن أكون الرعب ضربها.
لم يكن لدي الكثير من العمل عليها. "

هريثيك روشان -- "لقد بدأت للتو في العمل مع الرماد. انها تبحث مذهلة. انه لطيف جدا العمل مع شخص جميلة جدا ، موهوب ، أسفل إلى الأرض وسهلة لتتحدث معه.
دعونا نأمل ان نتمكن من الارتقاء إلى مستوى التوقعات ".

سانجاي Gadhvi (مدير دوم 2) -- "ايشواريا ليست فقط جميلة وجذابة للغاية ولكن أيضا مثير للغاية ، والساخنة ، والموهوب. وليس هناك شيء أن تأتي في طريق التقدم لها -- أي كتل الجماهير 'العقلية ، أي المبالغة في التوقعات ، لا شيء. وأضافت الجاذبية الرماد إلى جنس من دوم 2.
والحقيقة هي أن الكاميرا فقط يحب الرماد ".

هريثيك روشان -- "يجب أن أقول بأنني قد الحكم خاطئ لها. شعرت في تلك الحماقة حقا الجمال في بعض الأحيان... يأخذ ما يزيد قليلا على الكثير من المواهب الأخرى. انها شخص لديه همة أكثر بكثير من مجرد ما يظهر على وجهها. لقد صدمت جدا لرؤية هذا النوع من الذكاء لأنها تضفي شخصياتها. وكانت مهمة جدا حتى مطابقة لمواجهة العالم أجمل.
في 'Jodha أكبر' أنا سوف نتأكد من أن لي أن شخصيتي على محمل الجد ، وقلب الطاولة عليها بحيث تكون مستوحاة من أنها لي ، تماما كما كنت من قبل "لها في 2' دوم.

ويل سميث "-- ولديها طاقة قوية. انها لا يجب أن أقول أي شيء ، وقالت انها لا تملك أن تفعل أي شيء.
ما شاءت لجعل ، وأنا هناك. "..." أردت حقا أن عمل معها في العقبة لكنها كانت لاطلاق النار العروس والتعصب في ذلك الوقت وانها لا تستطيع القيام بذلك ، "قال.

ويل سميث -- إنها «القالب الذي جعل الله أول امرأة من».

منسق حيلة ستيف جريفين "-- ونظرا لتاريخ رقصها ، وقالت انها تسير بشكل جيد ويتذكر الكوريغرافيا بسهولة. وضعنا سيفا في يدها وانها تدفقت فقط ، والشيء التالي هو عدوان تيت لها حتى لجعلها تبدو وكأنها سيقتل شخص ما.
وأعتقد أن لها أن تكون طبيعية بطل العمل ولدوا ".

مكافحة مصممة الرقصات ديون لام (الرجل العنكبوت 2 ، ومصفوفة 1 و 2 و 3) -- "ايشواريا أسرع من أي ممثلة أخرى من أي وقت مضى لقد علمت أنا. ذكية جدا وذكية.
وإذا فعلت أفلام الحركة ، فإنها تصبح الفائقة بطل حقيقي. "

راجيف مينون -- مدير التصوير (غورو) ، مدير (Kandukondain Kandukondain) -- "وعلى العموم انا شخصيا اعتقد ان لديك دائما على ضوء بطلة الخاص مثل ملكة ، وهذا ليس من الصعب للغاية مع فاعل مثل ايشواريا راي. والمهم هو لجعل ننظر لها touchable. لذلك سوف تنظر دائما الجلد الخفيفة وoverdiffused لا.
قليلا من التألق وقليلا من الشحوم وساعد في الواقع ".

بريتي زينتا -- "ما هو مؤسف عندما كنت ممثلة هو أن يفكر فيه الجميع لديهم إمكانية الحصول على حياتك الشخصية. اتخاذ الرماد كما مثال على ذلك ، لماذا هذا الحقد على الجميع رحلة البريد بقدر ما هي المعنية؟ أعرف شيئا واحدا عنها أنها أجرت نفسها مع كرامة هذه ، أيا كان موقعها في لعبة الأرقام. والناس من الحكم لها في الصحف والمجلات وصياغة وبث الآراء دون حتى معرفة ما لها أو أنها تمر. وانزعجت لذلك أنا أمس عندما قرأت شيئا على شبكة الانترنت التي نشرت لي في الواقع شيئا على الموقع ، وطلب الجميع على التراجع. أشعر واقية.
الى جانب ذلك ، اليوم هو لها ، وغدا قد يكون لي ".

أورميلا ماتوندكار -- "السن ليس شريط... ايشواريا راي الذي عبرت 30 هو الحصول على المزيد من الأفلام.
في الواقع ، وممثلات الفيلم أصبح أكثر شعبية بعد عبور سن ال 30. "

Akshaye خانا "-- عندما يقوم شخص ما طلب مني عن هذا النوع من امرأة وأود أن تتزوج ، قلت ببساطة أنها ستكون شخص مثل الرماد.
وهي موهوبة وجميلة ، فإن أي شخص ترغب في الزواج من امرأة مثلها. "

Skah روخ خان : "الآن لن الخزامى رائحة حلوة وبأي اسم آخر ، عليك أن تعرف من قبل ايشواريا راي"

ميجنا كوثري (شارك نجم العروس والتحيز) -- "أتذكر أغنية نحن أخواتها الأربع في الفيلم كان في الغناء. والرماد ولي المعانقة ويتأرجح حول. للحظة ، لقد فقدت توازني لأنني حصلت على فقدان النظر في عينيها! فجأة ، فكرت في ديفداس والرماد على أن jhula.
انها رائع جدا ؛ لحظة ، واتخذت أنا فوجئت ".

بريتي زينتا "-- Aishwarya.I تحصل على طول بشكل جيد للغاية معها. كنت في جولة في العالم مع السنوات الثلاث لها من قبل ثم أصبحنا أصدقاء وثيقة للغاية. وعلى الرغم من حقيقة أنها كانت في أعلى إلى أسفل جدا إلى الأرض. نجاح لم يذهب الى رأسها ، رأسها هو دائما على كتفيها. لقد عملت مع غيرها من ممثلات والحصول على جنبا إلى جنب مع مانيشا ، وقالت انها لطيفة جدا وماهيما مثل أختي الكبرى هي حلوة وأنا أحبها. راني وأنا أعمل بشكل جيد ، وأنا مع أصدقاء Gracy وبريانكا لكننا لا يذهبون إلى كل منازل الآخرين أو الاتصال ببعضهم البعض. الممثلة الوحيدة التي زرتها في منزلها أو في بعض الأحيان يسمى العيش. هذا العام عندما عادت من جولة عالمية لها كنا على نفس الرحلة تجاذبنا أطراف الحديث ، وكان لها عظيم الوقت. زرت عندما كسرت ساقها ، ولها. ذهبت مؤخرا لحفل زفاف أخيها.
ايشواريا هو صديق مقرب كان لي فقط ".

غولزار (Kajra إعادة شاعر غنائي) -- "وهناك الكثير من الأغاني أصبح النجاح. ولكن قلة فقط يصبح الغضب. أنا الآن هذا العدد الكبير من الناس الذين يحافظون على العودة الى 'Kajra اعادة' بسبب الرقص وايشواريا.
كانت الأغنية الأكثر نجاحا بسبب الرقص وايشواريا من كلماتي ".

ماني راتنام -- "كنت سعيدا جدا مع ما حدث في Irruvar الرماد. اعتقدت أنها كانت رائعة جدا ، نظرا لأنه كان أول أفلامها وبلغة (التاميل) : قالت إنها لا تعرف. جورو في انها كان يتحدث الهندية ، لذلك يجب أن يكون أسهل بكثير على بلدها. وقالت إنها لم تفعل دور مع الكثير من الكرامة واتزان. قالت انها لا تزال قريبة جدا من حرف وفعلت مع سهولة.
في الفيلم الذي يستند جورو تقف طويل القامة وقوي ".

وفيديا بالان "-- ايشواريا حلم شاركت نجمة... وبهجة مطلقة ، وشخص أقدرك. تشير إلى أنها قطعت حتى بلدي دور أمر مثير للسخرية ذلك. كنت على بينة من مدى فاعلية دور بلدي منذ البداية. لم أكن جورو لمتعة العمل مع ماني. هناك لحظات في الفيلم حيث ايشواريا اللازمة للوصول إلى لي عاطفيا.
فعلت ذلك من تلقاء نفسها فازت لي أكثر. "

Vaibhavi تاجر (الرقص) -- "أشعر الرماد وأنا محظوظ لبعضهم البعض. فعلنا 'Aankhonki gustakhiyaan' ، 'ديل إعادة dola' و 'كاجارا اعادة' يضرب الكبيرة معا ، وكلها كانت. في جيان Umrao لقد كان لدينا الكثير من المرح معا ، وإن كنت لا تزال تشعر ديفداس كان اصعب مشروع لقد اضطلع من أي وقت مضى ، وخاصة تسلسل الدية. وقد تم تدريب الرماد في Natyam بهارات ، وليس Kathak ، ولكن معظم الخطوات في جيان Umrao جاء من Kathak. ومع ذلك ، وقالت انها التقطت الخطوات بشكل جيد ، حتى انها لم تسلسل مدته 15 دقيقة على مدة.
على الرغم من انها كانت متشككة في البداية عن أن تكون قادرة على القيام بذلك ، استطاعت أيضا في نهاية المطاف. "

بيباشا باسو "-- في بوليوود ، وأنا أحب كاجول ، مانيشا كويرالا وتابو.
كما ايشواريا راي ، الذي أشعر ، هي الممثلة كاملة ، تماما مثل الممثلات القديمة لبعض الوقت. "

ابهيشيك باتشان -- "كنت الخوف هذه الرحلة إلى Mauritius.We كانوا في طريقهم لاطلاق النار على عنوان الأغنية Kuch كاهو نا. قلت : يا الله من فضلك لا أميل اسمحوا لي أن أجلس بجانبها..... وقالت إنها كانت على حق المجاور لي وقلت هذا هو ، أنا انتهيت. المرأة تنام مثل Ms.World كذلك ، يعني انها تنام تماما (يقلد موقف لها)... وانها من أصل. أنا استطاع لم النوم الرحلة بأكملها لأنني كنت تحجرت أنها سوف أستيقظ في منتصف الليل لبعض الماء وانا ذاهب الى أن يكون مثل (يقلد نفسه) () يضحك.. وهي لا تريد الذهاب الى الرومانسية لي بعد ذلك في الأغنية.
في المرة التالية التي ترى مثل لي في مشهد رومانسي هي الذهاب لرؤية هذا القزم النوم بجانب لها! "

سانتوش سيفان -- "انه من السهل جدا ان القاضي لها حتى تقوم قائها ثم تحصل على الصورة الحقيقية."

فيديا بالان "-- ايشواريا راي هو مثال للنعمة ، وأنا معجب الطريقة التي تدير نفسها. وهي حتى الآن أكثر امرأة كريمة قابلتهم في حياتي.
وهي متواضعة حتى النخاع.

خبطت فيديا بالان "-- ايشواريا راي على بابي ، مشى في حق وقال" اعتقد انني ينبغي أن تراجع ويقول مرحبا "كنت في مهب warmth.There لها وجود حاجة لthat.She أن يكون لها القيام به هو لايشواريا راي سبيل الله. لكن جمال لها وأنها لذلك المستوى برئاسة وطبيعية. فأنا أحب Ash.It أمر مثير للسخرية القول انها تعاني من انعدام الأمن حول me.She كان هنا لفترة طويلة جدا ، وحققت الكثير.
هيا يار ما هو انها ستكون آمنة حول؟ "

سابياساشي موخرجي (مصمم) -- إذا ايشواريا راي تسير في الطريق المنحدر الساري في بعض ، وكنت قد تطلب 1000000 على شبكة الإنترنت في اليوم التالي لالساري نفسه.
انه حدث لا نقبل ذلك.

ميكي المقاول (ماكيير) -- أفضل عمل بلدي حتى الآن مع الرماد في أجزاء من تال واور Pyaar غايا هو ، راني في K3G ، وكاجول في هوتا هاي Kuch Kuch وBekhudi. لقد أردت أن تفعل نظرة إعادة Kajre على الرماد لفترة طويلة. وقالت إنها لم تفعل الأفلام بدون المكياج ، مثل أفلام ماني راتنام ، ولكن لم يحدث قط في السينما التجارية.
ذلك ايضا ، كان هذا العدد من جدول الأعمال.

Kangana Ranaut : "لا يمكنني التوقف عن النظر في وجهها. انها رائع. وأتساءل كيف يمكن لأي شخص أن تكون جميلة جدا. أنا الموت لرؤيتها في "جيان Umrao".
يا لها من هدية عيد ميلاد رائعة كانت قد تلقت من دوتا ج ب ".

مادهافان "-- على الرغم من أنني لا تتبع البنغالية رأيت ريتو في Chokher بالي وانقلبت لالرماد.
إلا إذا كان عنيدا ويجعلني أبدو نصف جيدة ".

ديفيا دوتا "-- وتصورت دائما لها أن تكبر. ولكن في يوم من الأيام عندما كنت جالسا بهدوء في زاوية ، حتى جاءت لي واستفسر بعد صحتي.
انها شخص الرعاية والأسهم علاقة رائعة مع الجميع "، ويقول ديفيا.

سيدي بن Kingley -- "لقد كان من دواعي سروري العمل مع ايشواريا في الفيلق الماضي ، والمشجعين لها في لمفاجأة كبيرة. انها فاعل ممتازة ومتميزة.
انها مثال ساطع على الجمال من الهند وأنا متأكد من أننا سوف نشهد لها في أفلام هوليوود أكثر الحقيقي قريبا "

اميتاب باتشان -- "ايشواريا هو الخيار ابني وخيارنا أيضا ، ونحن سعداء للغاية في ذلك. انها بسيطة وتقليدية والفردية في المنزل المحبة والدفء والتحبيب. جمالها الداخلي هو أكبر بكثير من جمالها الخارجي كثيرا الشهيرة.
ابهيشيك في الاختيار يكون خيارنا والسعادة لنا "، يقول.

ويل سميث "-- وأود أن تفعل أي شيء ايشواريا راي وسوف تكون جزءا من.
أنا أحبها جدا ".

بريتي زينتا -- "نفاد كارينا ، راني وايشواريا ، ايشواريا المفضل لي ، لانني لم بجولة العالم معها واستمتعت بالعمل معها. أيضا ، لقد عملت معها لسنوات ، ولدينا معادلة جيدة ، سواء في فيلمي ضرب أو هبوط مفاجئ ، أو ما إذا كان راتبها يصبح ضرب أو بالتخبط يتغير شيء. بعض الناس ، وعندما يصبح فيلمهما ضرب ، فإنها تصبح المتغطرس جدا في الكلام ، وعندما يتخبط فيلمهما ، انهم مليئة بالحب.
العيش لم يتغير من يوم التقيت بها ".

كاران جوهر "-- ابهيشيك هو أكثر حظا. الرماد هو مزيج نادر من الجمال والكرامة. انها ليست محظوظة.
وهو أن يكون لها حظا ".

لينا ياداف ، مدير Shabd -- "حسنا ، أعتقد أن الرماد والعلامة التجارية لها من الشهوانية التي هي كريمة وحسن الذوق."

شريا انهي -- "التقيت مرات عدة خلال ايشواريا الفيلم ، وكانت رائعة تماما.
مهذب للغاية وساحرة.

Vaibhavi تاجر "-- وبعد مادري ديكسيت ، الرماد هو راقصة الوحيد الذي يمكن أن تحمل من الكلاسيكية ، وكذلك الرقص الشعبي مع فترة سماح. وقالت إنها يمكن التعبير عن جيد جدا. نادرا ما يمكن شخص والرقص والتعبير أيضا. بعض الناس هي رائعة من الناحية الفنية ولكن لم يكن لديك تعبيرات الذهاب لهم.
الرماد هو أداء متوازن ، واحدة من أفضل الراقصين اليوم ".

Minissha لامبا "-- إنها المرأة الوحيدة التي تعاملت مع كل أزمة في حياتها بكرامة بالغة واتزان.
سواء كان أو أدنى مستوياته في أعلى مستوياتها ، والتي عقدت انها دائما بنفسها وكانت دائما كريمة للغاية ".

Kiranjit أهلواليا -- "عندما سمعت ايشواريا راي هو الذهاب للعب شخصيتي أنا مسرور للغاية. وبطبيعة الحال كنت قد ينظر أفلامها ، مثل ديفداس.
انها جميلة جدا وهذه ممثلة جيدة ".

كولين فيرث "-- وهي شخص جميلة وموهوبة.
لقد كانت تجربة رائعة العمل معها "، وقال فيرث بحماس.

ديبيكا Padukone -- ويعتقد النقاد ، عليك أن تكون القادمة ايشواريا راي؟ "سوبر.
انها رمز بلادي ، وأحب أن أكون مثلها ».

Shiamak دافار "-- أحب ابهيشيك وايشواريا ، ليس لأنهم نجوم ولكن لهذا النوع من الناس هم. كلما حان لمعهد بلدي ، فهي تنفق المزيد من الوقت في الحديث إلى أفراد الطاقم والناس من حولي من معي.
أحب الناس الذين يقدمون الاحترام للآخرين من حولهم ، على الرغم من وضعهم ، وهذا يعني الكثير بالنسبة لي "

بن Kingsely -- "لقد كان من دواعي سروري العمل مع ايشواريا في الفيلق الماضي ، انها مثال ساطع على الجمال الهندي الخام ، والأهم من ذلك أنها تناسب دور ممتاز جيد".

فيديا بالان -- «انها مثال للفترة سماح. كان لدينا بالكاد المشاهد معا في جورو. ولكن في كثير من المناسبات وشعرت أنها كانت أختي. أنا معجب حقا الطريقة التي كانت تجري نفسها. هو مكتوب لها حتى العطاس حول.
هذا لا يمكن أن beeasy ».

كلود لولوش -- 'اعتقد ان ايشواريا راي باتشان رائعة!

ابهيشيك باتشان -- "أن تكون زوجة لايشواريا مثل زواجه من صديق افضل ما لديكم.
انها شخص أحب قضاء الوقت مع وأعتقد أن هذا هو أحد المعايير الأساسية واحدة ينبغي أن تنظر قبل الزواج من الشخص الذي تحب ".

هريثيك روشان "-- ايشواريا هي واحدة من الفعاليات الأكثر أنانية عملت مع أي وقت مضى. انها تعطي قلبها وروحها في كل فيلم انها تعمل على ويهدف دائما في النظر إلى الصورة الأكبر. وقالت إنها فعلت دائما ما هو أفضل للفيلم ككل ، وليس فقط لدورها أو شخصيتها في الفيلم.
كما قلت ، انها لاعبا أنانية تماما وأنه هو علاج مطلق العمل معها ".

أشتوش جاواريكر "-- هي الممثلة ايشواريا معظم المهنية عملت مع. انها لم يجلب أي زائر إلى مجموعات ، أو حتى هاتفها الخلوي لهذه المسألة. بالنسبة لي ، هي الأميرة الجوهر... مستقيم من شيترا كاثا عمار... وأميرة بالأسى الانتظار في غرفة لها... ايشواريا والأناقة والجمال.
دعوتها جميل هو بخس. "

سونو سود "-- أحد الأشياء الأكثر لفتا عن ايشواريا هو أنها محترف أصيل والممثلة مخصص. لقد لعبت شقيق ايشواريا في جودا أكبر ، لقد كان العمل مع ايشواريا كبيرة. إذا كان لي أن يتذكر مشهد المحددة التي سوف نعتز به دائما ، فإنه من الضروري أن يكون تيبالت. انها رائعة لأسباب كثيرة. أولا ، كان موجها بطريقة رائعة من قبل جاواريكر أشتوش والثانية ، وبعد ايشواريا وخصمي في الساحة تحولت الى رائعة.
مهما فعلت ، وقالت انها لا مع نعمة العليا والكرامة ".

وسانجاي ليلا Bhansali -- "ايشواريا يكون دائما خاصة جدا بالنسبة لي. على الكاميرا ، يا إلهي ، انها تولد الكثير من السلطة. يتغير لون لها العين وفقا لمزاج من مكان الحادث. لم يكن هناك شعور بين التحايل عليها ومادري خلال ديفداس. لا سلبية ، نوع يبحث بين الإفراط في theshoulder من الموقف. أحب العمل مع الرماد مرة أخرى. انها قادرة عليه إبراز أفضل ما في لي كما أنا. كنت المستعبدين ونحن وراء الأفلام. بعد إطلاق النار على مجموعة من الأسود ، وكانت واحدة من أوائل الناس الذين يتصلون بي.
وقالت إنها وضعت جانبا خلافاتنا ومتصل معي عندما كنت في محنة ".

Peeya راي شودري "-- وكانت واحدة من الحارة ، ومعظم داعمة ، ومعظم الناس geniune لقد عملت مع. كممثلة ، وانها تعلم مستمر ومضمون أبدا مع ادائها. كشخص ، وقالت انها لا تعتقد في الحصول على وثيقة للغاية لشخص في غضون فترة قصيرة جدا من الزمن. Namrata ، ميجنا ، سونالي وعشت معها لمدة شهر تقريبا في لندن خلال صنع العروس والتعصب وكان لدينا الانفجار.
وهي فتاة أسفل جدا إلى الأرض في القلب. "

ميكي المقاول (ماكيير) -- "أنا معروف منذ توليها ايشواريا الخطوات طفلها في عالم الأزياء النمذجة. لقد عملت معها منذ فيلمها الأول اور الهندية جايا هو Pyaar إلى الإصدارات الأخيرة لها. أنا حتى يرتدي لها لزواجها ، حتى لقد كانت جزءا intergral من حياتها المهنية والشخصية. وبشكل مثير للدهشة وقالت إنها لا تشعر بقلق في سمكا من هياج. كارثة جعل الاضراب بعد ايشواريا ستكون هادئة حول الشخص الأكثر. أنا معجب التفكير المنطقي لها في المواقف الصعبة. انها لا تبث على الإطلاق.
كممثلة ، وإمكانات غير مستغلة لها لا تزال ، على ما أعتقد. "

رام جوبال فارما "-- في ساركار راج ، ايشواريا يلعب دورا قويا جدا مع ظلال سلبية. ابن تغيير صورتها تماما ، وقطع جمالها أسفل. وصدمت لانها لي مع ادائها. بدون بروفات كثيرة جدا ، وبالتأكيد من دون حضور أي ورشة عمل ما قبل تبادل لاطلاق النار ، وقفت حتى Amitjiand ابهيشيك في كل مشهد. وقالت إنها صدمة الجماهير. لا أحد يتوقع المشاهد مثلها لتصوير مثل هذا الطابع الظلام. أريد أن مشروعها كما عكس ما فعلت سانجاي Bhansali. لن جمالها أن تتعزز الفلاتر والإضاءة. وقالت إنها سوف تكون تماما بدون المكياج.
وذلك عندما اعتقد انها تبدو أفضل لها.

هريثيك روشان -- "لا استطيع ان النزاع. وهذا حقيقي جدا. الرماد وأشارك علاقة رائع. انها دائما متعة للعمل مع النجوم المشاركين الذين ليست أنانية. أعطينا كل من الكثير من أنفسنا لجودا اكبر. وقد ايشواريا واحد من بلادي أكثر فائدة النجوم المشاركين. اعتز به حقا العمل معها. وقالت إنها لا يصدق هو الفاعل ، وحتى أفضل شاركت نجمة.
ومنذ ثلاثة كل واحد منا ، ابهيشيك ، ايشواريا ، وأنا صديقان ، لدينا متعة كبيرة حتى عندما لا اطلاق النار. "

شون جاي -- «وأيضا بالطبع هناك بعض الفتيات جميلة جدا مثل الهند ايشواريا راي [من العروس & التحيز].
انها فتاة مذهلة ».

وكان Manwa نايك (شارك باريبا نجمة) -- "الرماد مثل شقيقتها الكبرى بالنسبة لنا. انها لم جعلتنا نشعر بها من مكان لكونها جديدة في هذه الصناعة.
ورحبت بنا واعتنى جيد حقا واحد منا على مجموعات وجعلتنا نشعر بالراحة تماما مع ضيافتها. "

شيام بنجال -- "كارينا والرماد والممثلات ، الذين ثبت أن ينظر إلى جانب آسر ، بل هي أيضا قادرة على تصوير رائع. لديهم ، في الواقع ، كما ظهر أداء قوي للغاية اليوم.
وأود حقا أن العمل معهم ».

اليشا Chinai (المغني) "لقد غنيت أغنية واحدة فقط لايشواريا.
ولكن إلقاء نظرة على أثر. "

جاغموهان MUNDHRA -- «لديها عيون معبرة جدا أن أتكلم من روحها. هي قادرة على إظهار المشاعر لها دون استخدام الكلمات التي توضح مشاعرها. لقد وجدت لها الرائعة في معرفتها الفنية للكاميرا ، الحدس ولها خبرة في حين يعطي لقطات ممتازة. أتذكر عندما سمعت لأول مرة قصة ومفهوم الفيلم أنها كانت حريصة جدا على الفور للقيام بهذا المشروع والتي البدلات الخاصة بتقصير عطلة الشخصية أن تعطيني التواريخ. وأضاف ثقتها الكاملة في لي عبئا على كتفي وأنا تقدير ، وأنا سعيد لأنني تمكنت من الارتقاء إلى مستوى التوقعات لها.
وآمل في العالم قادرة على رؤية ما وراء جمالها ».

شويتا Bhardwaja -- "أنا مهووس أنا معها وكان حزينا جدا أن نعرف أن تزوجت ،" قال 21 عاما) ، واضاف "اذا كنت قد ولدا ، وأنا كان ليتزوج وبالتأكيد لها".

ريتبارنو غوش -- «أعتقد أنني حصة السندات الخاصة مع ايشواريا. لقد فعلنا فيلمين معا ، ونحن على اتصال جيد جدا. سهى ، كوكو (Konkona سين شارما) ، وابهيشيك مثل الاطفال لي لأنني قريبة جدا من والديهم. لكن الرماد مختلفة. انها عملية والتفاهم وحساسة وجدا ، ذكي جدا.
وثيقة في أي مكان في الوجاهة يتوهم دونا هو أنها قدمت ليكون ».

ديبيكا Padukone -- «من أن يؤدي الإناث ، إلا ايشواريا راي في هذه اللحظة هو الهيمنة في بوليوود بعد أن جاءت من خلفية النمذجة. وهناك عدد قليل من مثل ضياء ميرزا ، سيلينا جايتلي وسوشميتا سين جدا جعلت علامة.
هل سيكون محظوظا بقدر ما هي؟
نأمل. الرماد هو شخص وأتطلع بالتأكيد حتى. انها شخص ما تعلمت حقا الكثير من واعتدت على مشاهدة التأييد لها ، وأفلامها وحقها النمذجة الوظيفي من الوقت بدأت قبالة عندما كنت صغيرا جدا والشباب. وأود أيضا أن نتذكر مشاهدة لها عندما فازت في مسابقة ملكة جمال العالم.
إذا مسيرتي يذهب بنفس الطريقة التي ايشواريا ، فإنه سيكون من مجاملة كبيرة بالنسبة لي ».

هيما ماليني -- «أنا لا أعرف كيف أنها في حياتها الشخصية.
لكنني أعتقد أن ما لم تكن جيدة من الداخل ، وجمال لن تظهر على وجهك. "

بيباشا باسو -- "لا صناع السينما في هوليوود على استعداد للتوقيع على أي جهة بوليوود بدون اختبار الشاشة بغض النظر عن ايشواريا.
يبدو أنها لا تعرف الجهات الفاعلة السينما الهندية ، ولا حتى اميتاب باتشان "

بيباشا باسو -- "أنا ذكي بما فيه الكفاية لندرك أن المرأة هي دائما الثانوية في صناعة هذا يهيمن عليه الذكور. نظرة على طريقة شاه روخ خان ، سلمان وعامر وكان لا يزال قويا. لكننا لا يمكن أبدا أن الممثلات الحلم حتى الشوط من هذا القبيل. الممثلة الوحيدة في بوليوود الذي كان قادرا على ضرب هذا النظام هو ايشواريا راي باتشان. يمكنك تسميتها حظها أو يجري فقط في المكان المناسب في الوقت المناسب ، ولكن الحقيقة هي أنها حققت هذا الانجاز. في الواقع تتجاوز شهرتها بوليوود لأنها هي الوحيدة المعترف بها من هو في هوليوود.
هذا شيء ، والتي لا يمكن أن يقال عن إس آر كي أو حتى الكبيرة باء "

مادري -- «انه كان رائعا. وحتى عندما كنا معا في الفيلم ، ونحن المستعبدين جيدا. واعتقد ان الرقص يجمع الناس أقرب. هو شخص ايشواريا حلوة جدا. والقيام Dola إعادة معها لم يعيد بعض الذكريات السارة من الأيام عندما كنا اطلاق النار لديفداس معا. Dola إعادة هي أغنية جميلة جدا والتي هي في حاجة إلى الكثير من الطاقة والحركات. وقد فشلت Shiamak دافار أنه في كل مرة أخرى ، وكان من دواعي سروري العمل مع عدد من الطاقة نفسه الذي كان مطلوبا في المرة الاولى. كان هناك الكثير من الراقصات والحركات الجديدة.
أحب الناس عليه ».

ديبيكا Pandukone -- «أنا معجب بالطريقة التي عالجت الرماد حياتها المهنية.

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة