منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - عرض مشاركة واحدة - بيت حبايب ديا ميرزا [ 1 ] - Diya Mirza
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 18 / 07 / 2010, 24 : 08 AM   #510
جود2070
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية جود2070

تاريخ التسجيل: 05 / 02 / 2009
الدولة: ^.^
المشاركات: 5,626
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14346455
جود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond reputeجود2070 has a reputation beyond repute
Dia Mirza in latest issue of Marie Claire

ضياء ميرزا في العدد الأخير من ماري كلير

http://images.bollywoodhungama.com/i.../jul/diam1.jpg

Twitter has become the latest celebrity micro blog space with the likes of SRK and other bigwigs chipping in every now and then. The latest being Dia Mirza, the beauty with the hourglass figure, has tweeted her images from the latest issue of Marie Claire. In this issue, she says, "I find not having to wear any make up in front of the camera truly liberating".

كما وتضيف ان "بعض من أجمل النساء في العالم هم الذين ليست تماما على علم كيف جميلة كما هي". وبقدر ما سر الجمال الحقيقي هو قلق ، وقالت انها لا التخلي عن سر ذلك ، "إن قوة من التأمل قد تم بين اكتشاف معظم السحر في حياتي". إنها أيضا يعطي بعض النصائح من خمس نقاط لخطة جميلة أي ضجة.

http://images.bollywoodhungama.com/i.../jul/diam2.jpg

She also adds, "Some of the most beautiful women in the world are the ones who are not entirely aware of how beautiful they are." And as far as the secret of the real beauty is concerned, she does give away the secret that, "The power of meditation has been the most enchanting discovery of my life". She also gives out some 5-point tips for a no-fuss pretty plan.

كما وتضيف ان "بعض من أجمل النساء في العالم هم الذين ليست تماما على علم كيف جميلة كما هي". وبقدر ما سر الجمال الحقيقي هو قلق ، وقالت انها لا التخلي عن سر ذلك ، "إن قوة من التأمل قد تم بين اكتشاف معظم السحر في حياتي". إنها أيضا يعطي بعض النصائح من خمس نقاط لخطة جميلة أي ضجة.

جود2070 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس